Going to the Alps?
Booking a ski holiday for 2021/2022?
Would you like to:
- Avoid Coronavirus exposure on aircraft and Travel and stay in ‘Covid Safety’?
- Get 8 days skiing for the price of 6, without need for extra accommodation?
- Bypass incrementally increasing flight prices because of late booking?
- Do without airport waiting, avoid inflated car parking & refreshment costs and flight delays?
- No need for obligatory payment for seats, luggage, skis and boots (can cost up to £190!)?
- Save on Airport/Resort transfer costs (costing from £50 per person return)
- To drasically reduce – & offset – your travel Carbon Footprint [Fly = 220 kg to MiniCoach 35 kg tonnes]?
…. and so much more….
Skiing is an expensive holiday as it is, without all the on-costs
So why not, consider a personal service, hassle free, alternative way of getting to your resort.
A new service starting this season to the Portes de Soleil/Morzine/Avoriaz.
[*We will introduce other resorts as interest demands so, please contact us for information]
WORTH A LOOK? Click here for more information
Contact us to discuss your personal circumstances.